1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qwikad.com, Feb 14, 2017.

Our daughter (5) woke me and my wife up before 6 am informing us she couldn't sleep and was ready to open her Valentine's presents.

Anyone doing (or maybe you already did) anything special today with their boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses?

qwikad.com, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  2. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    :D
    Happy Valentines day!
    No date :/

robinymym, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your 5yo daughter got Valentine's presents? Wow. My kids didn't even know about it at that age. At high school my daughter's school would do fundraisers around balloons and chocolate at school to be given to friends to show they were valued but that was all.

sarahk, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Mostly chocolate candies. Lots and lots of chocolate candies. I gave her a little owl that says: "OWL Be Yours!". I guess it's more common here than over there. Most people I know do something for / with their younger kids on Valentine's day.

qwikad.com, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have been sending flowers, candy, and/or balloons to the wife and kids for decades, now. It is a one-way street as I get nothing in return (just as well, I would be paying for it, anyway.) This year, however, the kids are older so my daughter and wife wanted some specially decorated brownies from the bakery and my son wanted a bag of chips. My wife never really liked the flowers or balloons (big waste of money in her mind) and now they have even given up chocolate candy. How things change!

jrbiz, Feb 14, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com and sarahk like this.