1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Harder and Harder to Hit FP on Digg

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ascendancy, Oct 20, 2009.

Does anybody else notice how it's getting harder and harder to get enough diggs or get enough people interested in your content to actually hit the front page anymore? I used to be able to do it decently, but now everything is so much more difficult. Anybody have any tips or tricks they use to hit the front page of Digg?

Ascendancy, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  2. lopes

lopes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's one thing I don't understand about Digg: do you have to get lots of diggs fast to hit front page, or can let's say if you get 40 diggs per day, you will hit FP eventually?

lopes, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  3. dfweyer

dfweyer Peon

Best Answers:
    You need the rapid influx of diggs, but there are superusers that control what makes the front page!

dfweyer, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  4. Ascendancy

Ascendancy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes exactly, it's all about the super users on the site. Ive had stories hit upwards of 50-60 diggs and still not hit the front page, usually you need over 100 and even then it's not guaranteed.

Ascendancy, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  5. pippiplaw

pippiplaw Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, digg is getting harder and harder to hit front page. I have pretty much given up on it and have begun focusing on other networks at appreciate my content.

pippiplaw, Oct 23, 2009 IP