1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Startup "Collusion" bridged that final frontier between paper and iPad?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by StuartCRyan, Jun 5, 2012.

As something I am sure most of you will know that final frontier between paper and iPad really has never been crossed. Well I hath a question for yee all!

In short, Collusion is a mix of a battery operated pen, hardware dongle and custom app to enable real time handwriting and collaboration using what you could essentially see as a digital pen and paper. We have all seen the capacitive pen's for the iPad and know that precision is one of the major downfalls however is it possible that this has finally been overcome?

My question is, do you think this could be the game changer for finally getting closer to a paperless office or will that always be a pipe dream?

For those that are interested Collusion has an open Kickstarter Project and in 5 days have almost reached their goal, you can check it out at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/553362111/collusion-ipad-pen-productivity-solved" and there is some more information on www.collusionapp.com

OH LOL and WHY couldn't I have had this for my uni degree hahaha.

StuartCRyan, Jun 5, 2012 IP