1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have a question about video uploading/CMS in a Flash site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by starsoft, Mar 9, 2011.

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy this Flash template: http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-templates/32453.html

But instead of photos in the "My Works" page I want to be able show video thumbnails and play videos when pressed on a thumbnail. I want the video uploads to work thru a CMS where I can upload videos in the CMS and they will be posted to the "My Works" page and I want the videos to be hosted on YouTube and do the video upload inside the CMS but using YouTube's API...

Anyway, to make a long story short, will I be able to connect a CMS to this flash site I'm looking to buy and upload videos via YouTube from inside this CMS, or will I have to build the site from scratch in order for me to have the functionality I'm looking for? What do you think guys? What to do?

Let me know as much as you can please as I need to make a decision about what to do!

Thanks in advance for your answer!

starsoft, Mar 9, 2011 IP