1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have over 60 sites, need quality article writers.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by SnoChoJoe, Jun 17, 2006.

If interested please respond or PM.

SnoChoJoe, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  2. ConstantContent

ConstantContent Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey SnoChoJoe -

I noticed you posted a message in our forums that your looking for writers. The way Constant-Content works is you submit a request and then based on the specs you provide (price, length, subject, etc), writers will choose to write for that request. You will then receive an email as articles are posted for sale based off of your request. We have a customer tutorial for those who are new to the site here:

http://www.constant-content.com/?area=customertutorial

please let me know if you have any questions.

ConstantContent, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  3. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you probably noticed in my signature, I am currently running a special free article promotion. If for any reason you do not have the articles you ordered by the deadline we agree upon, you will receive your articles free of charge!

In addition to writing articles myself, I also currently employ a team of several excellent writers (mainly from DP) that can assist me with larger projects such as this. I can delegate some of the articles to the other writers, and then I personally perform all the final proofreading and editing. This system allows you to receive the best product possible in the shortest amount of time.

I charge $0.03 per word. This may seem higher than some of the offers on DP, but it is a reflection of the quality of my service (feel free to take a look at my profile and iTrader feedback), along with the deadline guarantee.

Please send me a PM your e-mail address if you are interested in seeing several of my writing samples.

Tyler Banfield, Jun 19, 2006 IP
  4. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would also like to throw my hat into the offering as well. I would be more than happy to have qualified writers and copyeditors attached to your projects to facilitate the creation of content for your sites.

Please review my site and let me know if we can be of further assistance.

jeeplaw, Jun 21, 2006 IP