1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you ever earned from Online Survey?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rumana, Mar 26, 2013.

I was willing to join some online survey site to earn something from it. Have you ever tried online survey for earning money? Which site will you recommend?

Rumana, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  2. rishabhsachan

rishabhsachan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes i earned from survey and i lost my money in survey.................

rishabhsachan, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  3. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    None, because they are always a waste of your time. You either get not paid at all, or have to fill out shady surveys that want your credit card credentials at the end.

GMF, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  4. Steve202

Steve202 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. I signed up for MyVoice in the UK a couple of years ago and regularly get surveys come through. Takes a while to build up enough points so you can redeem them though.

Steve202, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  5. craig crawford

craig crawford Member

Best Answers:
    I knew someone who had a youtube vid that was getting a million hits a year... I linked them to the ad... It was simply "Win an iPad" (Which was the prize)

And people took action :)

Craig

craig crawford, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  6. lilokster

lilokster Member

Best Answers:
    There are actually plenty of online survey panels that will pay you to take surveys. Each of them has a minimum payout level you have to reach before you get paid. It may take you awhile to reach payout depending on how many surveys they send and if you actually qualify. If you are serious about surveys you can join a bunch of panels and take as many surveys as possible. To make sure that you are getting paid you should join at least one panel that has daily survey routers. These surveys pay less, usually around $1.00, but you can usually qualify for one each day.

You may also want to join panels that have referral programs. You can earn more referring people than you can actually taking surveys.

lilokster, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  7. Home Earnings

Home Earnings Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of these are scams but some pay also.
    Usually it takes too much time to reach the payout limit.

Home Earnings, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  8. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you have a little time everyday there is really no harm doing online surveys. The only disadvantage is that if you want to make a lot of money from that, i think it is easier to just get a job.
    My suggestion is to create a website or blog. You will put in the same amount of time, about an hour or two each day. But the end result of a website or blog is enormous!
    I don't really recommend doing surveys, not very profitable and there are many terms and conditions. they can practically just not pay you for some stupid reason.
    The question now should be:
    1) How much do you want to earn?
    2) How much time are you willing to put in to earn that amount of money?
    3) how long are you intending to keep doing it?

Howard Lim, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  9. nermeen

nermeen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Yes I have tried online surveys and most are just scams and a waste of time. I think it would take you ages to find a real surveyor who would let you earn money. However I have tried working as a freelancer and made $800 in less than 1 month. To be clear I didn't have any skills what so ever and I was only 17. so I think you can do much more than that if you have at least 1 skill. I have summarized my experience in this blog: http://elancefreelancing.blogspot.com/

Check it and if you need any help don't hesitate to contact me.

nermeen, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  10. Caden

Caden Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only luck I have really had with surveys came in the form of points (Swagbucks, Mypoints, Points2Shop) those points added up and I had over one hundred dollars of free money to spend on presents last Christmas. Other survey sites, gave me a dollar here and there, and that is nothing when you are striving to make a full-time income online.

Caden, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  11. lilokster

lilokster Member

Best Answers:
    Surveys are not the way to go if you are looking for a full-time income. They can generate some extra money, but not enough to quit your job. The survey panels themselves do not claim you can make a significant income from joining their panels. It's the people marketing them that make all the claims of $75 a survey to get you to join through their affiliate links.

If you are looking to make a real income online then I agree with Howard, creating a website and promoting affiliate products, adwords or other items through your site is the way to go. The online survey niche is actually very profitable.

lilokster, Jun 24, 2013 IP