1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you had success on Themeforest?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AliQureshi, Mar 23, 2015.

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about becoming an Author on Themeforest, and was wondering If anyone has had any experience with selling themes there?

Not sure If It's worth my time or not, which is why I would love some of your personal input or even what you've heard about making money on Themeforest..

Thanks!

AliQureshi, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  2. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a fantastic discussion that I encourage everyone to listen to. I’d especially like to hear feedback from other sellers on ThemeForest.
    I’ve seen on various occasions that people don’t take ThemeForest seriously, or that their coding standards may not be up to the same level of other premium WordPress theme companies like StudioPress. However, putting in that kind of time, every day, does make it a full time job — and it’s hard to argue with $1,000,000 in sales for having just 1 theme in the marketplace. There are so many great themes on Themeforest, it really is the best marketplace around. We think one of the most important aspects of selling themes is providing great support to your users. Nobody wants to buy a theme, then have a question, and not be able to get an answer for it.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 23, 2015 IP