1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Having Difficulty Customizing Youtube Account..

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by nhatle84, Dec 25, 2010.

I just signup a Youtube account today..

Whenever I tried to enter my details and upload my picture.. it always say "errors occurs.. please reload this page"...

Everytime I reloaded and edited my info again and then save it pops up the same notification..

Why am I having this situation?
    -LMN

nhatle84, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  2. rovad

rovad Member

Best Answers:
    Weird. I never had such problems. Maybe it's just some temporary problem. Why don't you try submitting a support ticket or whatever it's called to the YouTube support? YouTube is massive and therefore it should have some kind of customer/user support...

I would also suggest clearing your computer registry (look for some registry cleaner on Google or P2P sites) and your web browser's cache, history and site preferences. Things tend to get clogged in web browser's when you don't maintain them and their functionality seriously drops down.

rovad, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  3. nhatle84

nhatle84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, just realized it has to be saved ONE section at a time otherwise that's the issue I've having, thanks the helpful suggestion rovad ;)

nhatle84, Jan 7, 2011 IP