1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Having trouble coming up with a company name. Would appreciate help.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by crazlunatic, Jul 14, 2012.

Hey guys. I am starting a web development company, but the problem is I do not want to have the words "design, development, or studios" in it, which is really hard.

I actually wanted to post this in the "contests" forum but I'm not offering any money so I hope it's ok to post this here.

Do any of you guys have suggestions or tips (such as name ideas or ideas on how to come up with a name)? I've been at this for two weeks and seriously every name I think of has already been taken by a .com domain!

I will most likely give some sort of prize if I decide to use your name but I haven't decided what yet, but it would most definitely be worth it.

Thanks!

crazlunatic, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  2. rayson.gunn

rayson.gunn Guest

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is don't go for generic keywords like "design, development, or studios". It's widely used and when a customer goes to your company it's like going to every other company they've been to. Make up something good and fancy out of your products and services.

rayson.gunn, Jul 15, 2012 IP