1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HELP! 3 Vital Questions About Digg.com....

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ozim400, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Are links allowed on dig/com? I mean posting ‘story’ with an affiliate ID that open a window of the affiliate program

2. Can I post more than one link; say 2-5 links a day from the SAME WEBSITE? But the links will point to different pages on the site.

3. Are review pages allowed on dig.com as well?

Thanks for your answer

ozim400, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  2. sparksflying

sparksflying Peon

Best Answers:
    You ll get banned for affiliate links.. probably wont let you digg them anyway.
    The digg entry contains a link to the "dugg" url item on your website.

Digg users are extremely savy and will bury your entry very quickly if you use redirects or anything.

Only one URL per Digg.

Not sure what you mean by review pages.. Generally anything acceptable is allowed. ( I mean non adult, non racist etc..)

Be very careful! I had a blog banned that Id gotten lots of friends to "digg" in a short space of time... And i aint sure how to get back in :)

Best of luck with it!

sparksflying, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  3. ozim400

ozim400 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. By review I mean a page in my site where I review different products. Here is an example: Top 3 Affiliate Program Reviews

Thanks for your reply...

ozim400, Sep 5, 2007 IP