1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help: Buyer unjustly filed PayPal Claim

Discussion in 'General Business' started by primeonlinemarketing, Aug 25, 2009.

I am seeking and soliciting advice from anyone who could help me. I have been one of the content writers of the Buyer, a DP member, who had unjustly filed a claim in PayPal on the following grounds:

•Providing plagiarized content. The payments made by his clients could say otherwise.
    •Spinning articles. When he had asked for an original content. I believe that the payments and the commendations provided by his clients say otherwise.

With the foregoing, the Buyer had

•Filed a claim on Paypal. Asking for more than a hundred dollars for providing plagiarized articles.
    •Not paid the remainder of the articles, which I had rendered during August

I had checked whether or not his clients had used and posted the articles I had provided. To date, I highly doubt that his clients regard the articles I had rendered to be of “low quality” as I have seen them posted on their websites and article directories on an “as-it-is” basis.

With this, I sincerely ask for your advice. I basically have his username in this forum but defer to divulge such as I am still hoping that he would act according to logic and reason.

•What remedies could DP offer?
    •Could there be ways on how could I get paid accordingly as his clients are also members of this forum?

primeonlinemarketing, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    From what I know you need to send a copy of everything to PayPal and show the links where they are using them on their site. Let them know that if they didn't find them valuable they wouldn't be using them. Also send them any emails that were sent back and forth and a copy of invoice or contract stating what you were getting paid to do.

They need evidence and you need to get it to them fast.

debunked, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  3. poshswinger

poshswinger Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry for your situation, but I seriously don't think that you can win the Paypal dispute with him. Paypal has the strong bias towards the buyer side.

(P.S. I was a victim too)

poshswinger, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  4. indianhunk

indianhunk Active Member

Best Answers:
    you know what i think i have won many claims as a seller in paypal i owned a website and sell a solution trust me in a week i got 2-4 claims from over smart buyers .Listen what paypal says they have to form liquidity btw buyer and seller so if there are no buyers no seller will survive so they offer more rights to buyer in your case you should type a professional look reply . like in my website i have a section claim tos so i always prefer the paypal to read and the buyer has accepted the terms and condition in your case its diffrent because you dont own any site so the paypal dont know that the buyer has accepted your terms and condition or vice versa you have only option to solve it outside paypal yes its quite difficult but you can ask him like hey dude why you doing this god is watching you ,you also know that your are not doing good ,god is watching you so please dont do this ... or something like making him a friend and making him emotionally fool trust me it sound like dumbo but it works.

indianhunk, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    •What remedies could DP offer?
    DP can never help you anything in such case.

•Could there be ways on how could I get paid accordingly as his clients are also members of this forum?
    You should try contact directly with his client.Ask whether his client willing to pay you or not.

mentos, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  6. primeonlinemarketing

primeonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, guys. It has been months and the case has been already resolved. Again, thanks.

Namaste,

GV

primeonlinemarketing, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  7. Jericho33

Jericho33 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bottom line is don't use PayPal they are horrible. I've been scammed several times through them. Google Checkout is another one that is a joke. I switched over to e-junkie/authorize.net and setup my own payment processor. It's much easier to spot fraud and void it out before any work is done now.

Jericho33, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  8. primeonlinemarketing

primeonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Jericho33. Thanks for the tip. However, for us, Filipinos, the easiest way to receive payments is really through PayPal. It's free and essentially offers almost everything I need as a writer. I guess when it comes to payment, almost every merchant will agree that the basic will do.

primeonlinemarketing, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  9. ngers2010

ngers2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    im also a filipino and i could help you if you have probs on dispute and we can solve it right away. just trust me

ngers2010, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  10. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good to hear the case is already resolved :)

irule272, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  11. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    And how would that be? Have you got a friend working at Paypal to influence the dispute resolution? :)

Clive, Feb 15, 2010 IP