1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help By Starts Of A Vpn Company

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Thron, Jan 30, 2013.

Introduction & aim

About what it is: VPN Company
    How many customer you would like to : 500 - 700 clients, perhaps, more inquiry
    Server location: Russia, the Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania
    Aim: Freedom Of speech, and Safe & Secure surfing
    VPN client: Here OpenVPN or alternative
    Realisation: Either about Freelancer, Trusted & serious users, or a company
    Budget: Is always relative an offer makes to me.

Budget question: What Thinking to her me this will cost

It is no call for an offer of the project, it goes for me "Only" for Information and the next step. If it is a wrong category, true not intentionally​

To All Members, Freelancer, and trusting users. If your ideas have or even better suggestions I am deeply grateful to you. Unfortunately, my English is brocken. However, of case It user there is in German / Croatian / Serbian / Czech / need, it is no subject. If there is Trusted Members among you which could help me Professionally, membership hollow and it waits from with it I with the premium in an other category Post.

To custom Help to different: Server types

My background

How already on top is readable, I would want a VPN service to starts. Before me with the matter apart Putting to make as little as possible mistakes.

Have, hence, to pair of open questions what I will need. Would immediately like to say at this point I understand the background funktonen, however, not in the situation is to be put itself such a service on the legs.

Because I would want small to Starting, for approx. 500-700 users I would know about you which conditions / the servers must have.
    By this investigate on the Internet I bump into the most different entries. Some letters it it comes on the RAM, others write, it comes on the IP adress, rerum others write that it only with the Bandwidh . The more I read and inquiry the different are the answers. Also because of the server many do not agree.

My question with regard to server

· It is better to be taken Dedicated of server or you mean several VPS, and what about a Seedbox. then ∙ Like it sees with the surfing of the VPS or DEDI this becomes apparent.

To custom Help to them: Bandwidth

My background

Has read that one can put the complete bandwidth in such a way that all users are able to do the same Fast surfing. However, there also are here different perspectives. Some articles on the Internet say if the supplier several IP addresses ordered one is able to do the user on distributing and the bandwidth Optimally remains to the surfing.

My question with regard to: Bandwidth

· Like I can produce a pleasant surfing. So every user fast on the Internet On the way is.
    · Is able to do to me somebody here a better one suggests make around this to realise.

To custom Help around him: Clients

My Background

If several VPN has found Clients. Till present OpenVPN, Cisco etc., Nevertheless, fits me OpenVPN in the draught.

My question with regard to: Clientes

· Which Clients you would become to me a recommending
    · There are good alternatives to OpenVPN
    · As stood you the Clientes with VPS or a Dedicated server
    · On what I must pay attention.

To custom help to: Client & script

My background

Here an insight like me is the Script wants to have.

§ Encypting bandaging tunnel 256 - 2048 bits or equivalent standard
    § Traffic Encrypting AES 256 or equivalent methods
    § Traffic deletion on the server after a certain time
    § IP + DNA hiding
    § Secure Wireless surfing, mobile, desktop
    § Automatic renewal of the connection (with the unterbreak)
    § Support of coded PPTP / SSl / TLS / L2TP
    § Uncomplicated server change
    § Automatic putting on of user for VPN use
    § The Script must be able to work on several servers no matter whether 3 VPS or 4 Dedicated
    § Log etc. deletion Directly / after a time

My question with regard to: Client & script

· There are one more possibilitiess
    · This can do the "only" script, or here I need a multiscript
    · In which computer language is the best this to realise. Python, Java or PHP

Help to: Web page

My background

So in this kind the features / extensions of the web page will look.

§ Wordpress with Login feature directly in the WHMCS
    § With WHMCS some Registration fields remove
    § Wordpress subject available
    § Maximum 4 menus and a blog
    § Friends Inviten
    § Affliate system
    § Maximum 4 payment possibilities into the WHMCS are integrated
    § Access to the web page only about Https

My question with regard to: Web page & extensions

· An alternative to the WHMCS and Wordpress gives it what would simplify the work to me
    · Like you would make it

Help with of the domain & DNA server

My background

Has presented to me that the domain runs through a DNA server. Only already so that The page is always accessible.

My question with regard to: Domain & DNA server

· For both search I an Offshore Provider, white out Europe, Switzerland, and the USA.
    · Your one good service knows like z.b katyglobal or shinjiru
    · Search also Whoist Protection
    · Have / your one possibility Knows to protect the domain well possibly against Fraud etc.

The best greetings

Thron

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    Thron, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  2. MikeB67

MikeB67 Member

Best Answers:
    I'll try to offer as many points as I can here,

If you want your users to have a good experience with as little latency as possible I do not see 500-700 customers fitting on 3 vps / 4 dedicated servers. Depending on the traffic and content your client would be looking at I would think even 50 clients per dedicated server would be far to much. This in itself would vary depending on the dedicated servers hardware but I think it would be safe to say to look for around atleast servers with quad core cpu's and around 8GB+ ram with no lower then a 1Gbit connection with a good bandwidth allowance (3TB-5TB). When you mention the seedbox it doesn't really make sense as a seedbox is just a dedicated server configured with some type of torrent client and are usually equipped with a 1Gbit connection (which is pretty well the norm out of providers nowadays).

With most VPN providers I do know of I don't think I've seen many that do not offer dedicated IP addresses per client so you would really want to aim at that as well. The IP addresses themselves may or may not be quite costly depending on if you go with IPv4 or IPv6. For the website part you mentioned wordpress with WHMCS may work well for you but if I was going to do something like that I would probably just opt to put a blog on a subdomain or /blog/ mainly just incase there was a 0 day exploit on wordpress that allowed enough time for your front page to be exploited. For having atleast 4 payment methods I find that can be sorta a pain in the butt having to withdraw funds from four different payment processors and I may suggest just using a payment processor like 2checkout which gives customers several options to pay for their service and all you have to do is worry about withdrawing money from one processor instead of four. As for https it would most likely be safest to have WHMCS only accessed via https incase you decide to use the wordpress idea for your sites homepage. WHMCS is also fairly easily to customize so what you explained would work.

MikeB67, Apr 13, 2013 IP