1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help for beginner on CMS?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by SFNUM8, Dec 8, 2010.

I currently have a static html site, I want to add additional pages that would use Joomla Drupal, Wordpress, javascript?????? to establish the task below:

I simply want users to fill out a small form with the date and time, descripion, location ect.. of an upcoming event. Once the form is completed I would like the description of that event to automatically show up on a seperate page. The seperate pages would be categorized by different types of events, which the user would have choosen from a dropdown menu when filling out the form. On the main page I would probably be listing all of the events entered, and allowing them to sort by category.
    What is the best way to accomplish this?
    Is there a fairly easy script already created for this/
    For a fair price, I would be willing to hire out?
    Thanks

SFNUM8, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  2. LisaJones

LisaJones Peon

Best Answers:
    If I understood you correctly you'd like to keep your current site & add this widget to it, right? So it better to hire someone & ask them develop a custom script.
    Otherwise you'll need to start from the beginning, create a site & then add the feature needed

LisaJones, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  3. SFNUM8

SFNUM8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Correct, I need a script to incorporate into an already existing html site. I'm sure there is a script that already exists, whether it's php, joomla????

SFNUM8, Dec 8, 2010 IP