1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help, got a PSD and want to make it interactive for demo only… Flash? Flex? C#?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by KevinK, May 12, 2009.

Hi guys and gals,

I’ve got a interface design in PSD, now I want to make it interactive so I can show the design. Having a little interactivity conveys the vision of the design much better than flats.

What program would you people recommend? I am tempted to just do it in C# since I know it somewhat. Build some forms and invisible buttons on top of images.

Thoughts? Comments?

KevinK, May 12, 2009 IP
  2. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    This interactivity and ability to make interactive 'clickable' PDF's is built into Adobe's web layout program Fireworks. Photoshop is for Photographic image manipulation, Fireworks is for web layout and it has the other half of the tools necessary to develop, mock up, and share web layouts.

I would think it would be simpler to create the website than to do it in C#, or else all websites would be designed in C#. Web designers are lazy and tend towards the most simple implementation of the idea - if you know C# and don't know web code, this should be a walk in the park!

innovati, May 13, 2009 IP