1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help help I need buddy in IT and marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bizi, Jun 12, 2012.

Need help to sell my book which I self-published it over 2 years ago. It is a good health book however I'm shameful that my book is unknown and does not sell. I'm now trying it to sell on facebook but I dont know much about facebook. I need to sell hundreds of books urgently to buy me a ticket cost around $1500. So I need help urgently and free (sorry I have no money). Need a angel buddy in IT and marketing.

bizi, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  2. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you create an affiliate program for your book, you'll get people to promote it for free as long as they receive a percentage of the sale.

I've sold a few ebooks through affiliates and on clickbank. Getting affiliates helps increase sales so much. Everyone wins

Traditione, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  3. bizi

bizi Peon

Best Answers:
    Last 2 years I have gone through a lot of "teachable moments" in my attempts to market my book. Briefly I relate a few: 1) The postal service "lost" my books which I mailed for library book seller; then they found and they auction them to a book seller who sells it as "used copies" online. Through another library book distributor, I got to give hugedicounts, and months before I get that little money. 2) A "professional" book promoter ask for a $250 to be included in their catalogue and sells with commission. I am still learning through experience. But I know that if I can get one of those "PR and marketing" services, it should be easy, I think. But money is the bridge.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
    bizi, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  4. bizi

bizi Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh how I wish I can SELL my ebook. I had my book converted into ebook; paid over $200 because of the many pages and bullets. Now it "belongs" to amazon kindle because I cannot contact them and they are not telling me anything. Tried to call them to ask how I can let others sell the ebook, but they dont have a customer service and no contact no.

bizi, Jun 12, 2012 IP