1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help! How to reach out to 5,000 LinkedIn people

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by KathyAd, Oct 1, 2013.

Can I ask a stupid question?? Through the LinkedIn Talent Finder feature, my company has found there are 5,000 people in our target audience we'd like to reach. (They are in our geo, and have a certain job title.)

> I am wondering how we can reach out to these people? (Preferably as a whole group, rather than one by one.)
    > Is there any way we can download this list and reach out to them?

I know there are paid options like LinkedIn PPC ads, but I am wondering about (free) social media options since our funds are limited. :-(

I know you can do a mass invite to your LinkedIn group. (If you have a spreadsheet with email addresses, I seem to remember you can upload 20,000 records, inviting them to join your group.) In this current case, that won't work for us since we don't have the email addresses.

I know we could also reach out to people one-by-one through Groups. (I am in the same group as alot of these 5,000 people, because of job title. I know if I go into, say, the Chicago Web Developer group and search on Jane Smith, then I can send her a message from there.) But this is very time consuming.

Thanks so much —

KathyAd, Oct 1, 2013 IP