1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help. I need direction for my video coaching service

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Sebastien_TheKind, Nov 13, 2013.

Hello. I'm a life coach and I was thinking of creating a $50 a month video based coaching service. I would put out four one to two hour videos per month.

Question. How are other coaches doing this, what software do you use? What is a successful business model? How do I set this up on for my wordpress blog?

Thanks so much!

Sebastien_TheKind, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  2. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you say "coaching" what exactly do you mean?
    Regardless of that, videos that are that long tend to get less attention than shorter videos. A larger number of short videos will probably get much more attention than hour-twohour long videos.
    Regarding wordpress I would say that it's better to upload your videos to a site like YouTube or Vimeo (vimeo will look more "professional") and then post them to your wordpress blog with a short introduction/conclusion.
    Monetising this (with youtube and vimeo) would require you to make videos private and setting up a paid-subscription service.

YJunK, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  3. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    The popular method nowadays is to post videos on Youtube
    short video, people how incredible low attention span and
    when "relationship" is made with them (over time) you start
    selling them in description for even more info or useful tips...

Make thorough research what other/life-couches are doing
    copy the things and leave the rest.

content4cool, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  4. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You can make your video and post on YouTube, but you won't get benefit until you get more visitors and likes. We can do this for you. We can bring your video on top to increase your visitors. If your are interested, please PM me.

mollie.fr, Jan 16, 2014 IP