1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help - I Need to Start a biology based Tutorial Website including membership options

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BraddPit, Jul 2, 2011.

Hey Kind Digital Point Members ,

I am a newbie to the forums and also website related things .But , Till now i have accumulted so much money from affliate marketting .
    Good News is that I did not spend a dime of them and wish to invest them online to start an own website which has membership options for biology online turorials .It should include online biology classes , ebooks , ppts and so much .I Need to know how much should i invest to start a website like that .It should have a very high band width .

Also , please tell me your suggestions also please.

BraddPit, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  2. bocaj

bocaj Peon

Best Answers:
    Well website design alone could cost a couple thousand depending on who you get to design it.

bocaj, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  3. jackstrand

jackstrand Peon

Best Answers:
    First thing first, you need to check out the pricing of building this kind of site. Looks like you want to add some stuffs that can really attract your target audience yet can cost you time and money at the same time. Think of the process you want to outsource, you can consider it as part of your plan.

jackstrand, Jul 6, 2011 IP