1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[help] i want to start dropshipping business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hostsaker, Nov 24, 2010.

i have dropship-business.com account but they want me to verify address and i dont have any document proving my address to verify. i already paid them the one time payment of 49.99$ but i think its a useless so i guess i will ask a refund if i still cant shop with being verified with their verification system.

any of you guys here can recommend me good website the offer same thing as dropship-business.com is?

hostsaker, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  2. Newweddingrings

Newweddingrings Peon

Best Answers:
    i think that's a hard business to get into. Especially now a days. Good luck.

Newweddingrings, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Get a refund, and join dropship forum dot co dot uk, make 20 useful contributions to that forum and you get access to the private area where you can find a list of many dropshippers.

If you are in a location other than the UK then I don't know.

IsraeI, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  4. Recession Proof

Recession Proof Peon

Best Answers:
    Well be careful, don't send in documents that reveal too much of your identity. A legit company will normally have this setup electronically, also if they haven't asked you for a tax id number, chances are they are not a legit dropshipper.

Recession Proof, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  5. utahseopros

utahseopros Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't join any of those all out drop ship companies. I've been in the drop ship business before, and your best bet is going straight to the manufacturer. Decide what niche your going to, map out your manufacturers, and start building your drop ship accounts.

utahseopros, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  6. easyonlinesuppliers

easyonlinesuppliers Peon

Best Answers:
    I think most website like that will be a waste of your time and money- have you done price comparision or found what kind of competition you're facing if you sell products they find? Do your homework before you spend any money. There truly is no "quick fix" to magically find a phenomenal supplier who will dropship products people want to buy- you have to spend time or pay someone is willing to do the leg work for you (and guarantees in writing that they will- make sure it's in writing!). The products most sites like that offer are generic and are rarely at a price allowing you to make a profit yet still at a price point customers will want to pay. Good luck, don't rush, and don't spend money without knowing you'll get what will actually help you! :cool:

easyonlinesuppliers, May 8, 2013 IP