1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help identifying suitable CMS platform

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by neilcrookes, Jun 8, 2011.

I need to find a Web Content Management System that meets the following requirements, is anyone familiar with any that meet them all that you’d recommend for me to investigate further?

• Single Web Content Management System (WCMS) to create and manage websites for multiple brands, each in multiple territories, and each may have multiple languages across all modern writing systems including Latin, Cyrillic, Arabic, Korean etc.
    • Publishing workflow involving general content approval processes and translation processes with multiple levels of approval at territory, brand and global level (ideally customisable workflow).
    • Produces mobile accessible version either through mobile specific sites or mobile optimised pages of the main sites.
    • Interface usable by marketers, ideally WYSIWYG where appropriate.
    • Content types and functionality, in addition to general content pages, to be manageable and displayed through either built-in content types, custom content types or 3rd party built plugins/extensions to include:
      • Products (and special offers/promotions) with e-commerce
      • News
      • Events
      • Branches/Offices/Stores (with maps) with locator.

neilcrookes, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  2. Manjula Gupta

Manjula Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Well i suggest you to go for KREATIO. Its one of the most effective WCM solution provider with many new features including some that you have listed.

Manjula Gupta, Feb 9, 2012 IP