1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me decide about setting up a website?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by eritrea1, Jan 14, 2012.

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

[HR][/HR][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ok, there is this famous person who is a singer in my country china and i just purchased a domain name dedicated to his fans, i am sure without any wishful thinking, the site could get upto 300,000 visitors daily. That you can TRUST ME! Anyway, to get to the main point, i am a freelancer and i know how to design websites but, i need more advice not to disapoint the visitors, and i need any idea from you on how to make the site friendly and keep the funs coming? I already tought about putting a live chat between the users, and making forums but what else..... ? I need Something unique ideas for the fans to engage and interact you know.. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you so much for the help in advance.[/FONT]

eritrea1, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  2. unique1801

unique1801 Peon

Best Answers:
    Integrate Facebook API in your website, People like doing things FROM FACEBOOK , and not by visiting the site, so you should likely open a Like Page, and simultaneously you can run the website, integrating facebook API !
    Here's the link http://developers.facebook.com/docs/beta/plugins/
    take a look , it will surely be helpful ;)

unique1801, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  3. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with unique1801. Even, i have implemented the facebook capabilities/modules in to my site. And i suggest you to create a facebook version website to integrate your webpages/site into the facebook itself (we can achieve it with the facebook apps, where we can embed our sites/pages with the iframe).

smileverse, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  4. frankiedog53

frankiedog53 Member

Best Answers:
    Yea definatly make it a community social site you can also add a forum if the person is that popular

frankiedog53, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  5. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    more fresh photos and news about the singer. Twiiter, other social networks also should be used.

Sam Gilmore, Jan 18, 2012 IP