1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me decide...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by avezoom, Feb 14, 2011.

If you were to choose only ONE idea - the one that has the biggest potential to bring around $1000?

- blog about the things you are interested in but without targeting any specific (high searched) keywords. Just write about things you like... Monetization cj.com and clickbank. Traffic: random visitors from Google, forums, blog comments etc

- miniwebsite for high paying cj.com product, still something I'm interested in - it's very competitive niche so I would have to drive traffic by means other than G (comments, forums, social marketing etc)

- minisite for clickbank product, not bad payout ($35), around 4000 searches a month, keyword is not very competitive

- miniwebsite targeting one word with 40 000 searches, $1-10 commission. First results from big stores like amazon.com, target.com. I wonder how difficult it would be to beat them...

- or maybe direct link to affiliate products - traffic via comments, forums etc

I can't decide :confused:
    But I really need focus on just one project because all require a bit different approach and it all feels just too chaotic and overwhelming to do everything at the same time...

avezoom, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  2. Dav Fernado

Dav Fernado Peon

Best Answers:
    Option 1 is the way to go, best of all you could invite famous blogs authors and publishers to periodically post on your blog, this would build a very valuable and interesting blog. see, when it comes to marketing, if you get real readers interested, I mean not just search engines, then you're in business, once you have real traffic, from people interested in your posts, you could just sell them anything. Just my 2 cents. Happy Blogging!

Dav Fernado, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  3. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    2 and 3 .... but if you don't know SEO and your skills are poor ... forget about it ...

w3bmaster, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  4. CrowX-

CrowX- Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd say 1. But it would be better to have a blog related to a specific topic, but not too tight one. And mass post on it.
    You can also post on forums with similar topic while having a link to your blog in your signature, add a fb share buttons, and a fb like button.
    If you're good with video editings, you can make youtube tutorials containing links to your blog. And so on.

CrowX-, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  5. alamest

alamest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I suggest is that your project in fantastic but you need deadline when to complete this project because everything is depends on time and patiences and test it.

Go with stats do not guess, stats makes sense and stats will tell you that which works or which does not works.

I believe always built an website rather direct linking because need to think for long term rather than short term
    building website is long term and updating day by day and direct linking is short term and short term is not good for
    sustainable business.

I hope this help.

Thanks
    Alam

alamest, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  6. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Number one. That way you're working for yourself and you can promote it and make money from it any way you want, changing and adapting as you go. Any of the direct CJ stuff is a loser's game, you're really only ever making a lot of money for someone else.

Astroman, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  7. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No1 is your best chance at achieving that goal, shouldn't be that hard. After a 6 months blogging you should be able to do atleast $5 a day in adsense if you've been working hard on content and traffic. The other 3 are already dead in the water for some many reasons I'd fall asleep listing them.

Seqqa, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  8. srisen2

srisen2 Peon

Best Answers:
    no 1 because it would be easier to stick with over time while you build up your revenue.

srisen2, Feb 14, 2011 IP