1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me get some offers for my list of businesses e-mails

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Alin Alex, Nov 30, 2013.

I really need some ideas for offers i could promote to my e-mail list of businesses owners.

It has to be related to businesses like office supply,business cards and stuff like that.

Please give me some ideas where to start looking.Thank you!

Alin Alex, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  2. kingde

kingde Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If people had some really good offers, they could just promote them themselves to another list of business owners.
    Business owners probably have a good expendable income, so why not try to find things that would really help them solve some problems?
    You could open a dialog with them or use a survey to try to learn what they need.
    If they are responsive, you could probably earn a lot more and build a lot better relationships than just talking at them about office supplies and business cards.

kingde, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  3. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need to create a broader network, that ye will be easier in promoting efforts to you.

Owl Writer, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Can you segment your list a bit more? Perhaps by industry or by size of business or something like that? That might allow you to better target products to prospects. For example, if you could select the IT-related people only, you could sell them my cables. :)

jrbiz, Dec 6, 2013 IP