1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Me To Build A Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cbhattarai, Feb 11, 2013.

Hello friends,

I have an experience of SEO (3 years), Content writing (1.5 years), and website designing (freelancing from last 4 years). I was planning to get a better business and build my team. I have my friends who are good in content, 2-D animation, character designing and other Animation stuff.

So can to tell me from where i can get business at good cost for any of the fields above.

Thnx

cbhattarai, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  2. Ula27

Ula27 Member

Best Answers:
    You could try to advertise on busy webmaster/niche forums, there is always demand for this kind of stuff. Also, did you try Fiverr and other similar websites?

Ula27, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  3. Calanau

Calanau Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't give him false hope. 5k a month with his experience?! I don't see that happened. There are many, many people even here with bigger experience in designing, content creating etc and they straggling with getting that amount of money.

I would say, specialize in one or two of the things you listed (let say animation and web design) and focus on it. If you are good in everything then most likely you are average in all those things.

Don't expect $k in a near future. You will have to put a lot of work to get there. Advertising in all admins forums will be good for you, but you have to provide a great service for an affordable price to make sure people will come back to you.

Good luck

Calanau, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  4. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Advertising on forums is your best bet man. Why not create a space in the marketplace to promote your business? Also, go to warrior forum and buy a space there for "Warriors For Hire". I'm sure you'll be able to find the customers your looking for.

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  5. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi cbhattarai

With such experience in content creation it would be good if you could create your own site in a niche you are interested in (and which has some earnings potential) and then you couldn't make it the "go to site" for that topic.

It is a good medium-term goal to have a killer website, with great content, that everyone wants to go to to get information. If you plaster your social networking links prominently then this great content will get shared simply by asking.

Your SEO work doesn't harm, but it's just "so 2011". LOL

Google is going to continue de motoring the value of back links, and promoting the value of social likes et cetera. So work with them, create great content, get shares for it, and get active on forums and on the social networks yourself.

That's the way to build a solid business in 2013 and beyond.

Monetisation – will that depends on the niche. But first get the traffic, and then you can monetise it. The first thing that springs to mind is affiliate marketing of relevant products. But you could also work towards product creation if you wanted to.

I hope this gives you some food for thought – and good luck!

Malc :)

malcsimm, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  6. BundleofLeads

BundleofLeads Banned

Best Answers:
    For any business that is going to succeed you will need to have quality leads. Each serviceyou mentioned above are great in their own aspect. I am with a company that provides leads that can be filtered to your specific needs. How much income they earn, where they live, their education, gender, religion, etc. You are looking for mainly B2B leads. PM me and we can talk more details.

Eric B
    skype - thecoolguy123444

BundleofLeads, Feb 28, 2013 IP