1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Me To Earn Money From My Toolbar

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MD66, Feb 11, 2013.

Hi,
    i develop a toolbar that can inject some javascript code to any page that users visit.
    suggest me a system to earn money from it,for example:
    adf.ly can short all links on any pages that users browse but it's banner is big and may user uninstall my toolbar

is any system same as infolinks that do not need to add site and confirm them?infolinks ask me to add site and they check it then active it,
    looking fo a system that no need to add site and accept any traffic or click from any pages
    i can't use adsense

sincerely

MD66, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  2. Christian_SEO

Christian_SEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I can help, but I find your toolbar very, very interesting. You would want to avoid it being seen as spyware or malware. So you would have to be very careful with what you do.

But I think it may be possible to make money with it and yet not have people speak badly about it. If you would like to talk about it further, please send me a PM.

Christian_SEO, Feb 11, 2013 IP