1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me to get started

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by peaceandlove, Jan 18, 2011.

I had just made a domain on ipage.com and as i am new to website development so need your help.

I want to build a site where people can post some services ,also people post their requirements . for example some people post services in sell offer like they want to rent a house or car other post on buy offer they need to have a house or car. Hope you understand what I want to make and both have the option to contact each other through message board.

I am just new to this so can you suggest me which templates (like joomla,php etc) to use and suggest me a freeware template too (in Begining i cannot afford paid ones) even if the script put some add/link to script maker site no problem, as what i learn now we don't have to make website from scratch just install a template and edit terms and website is ready.

I have experienced in blogger but not in other thing so please suggest me some thing which is easier to learn an use.

Thanks

peaceandlove, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  2. iamgame

iamgame Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "Template" in your case is a CMS (content management system). For your purpose, discussion boards would fit best. Look out for phpBB, SMF, myBB.

iamgame, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  3. werntonb

werntonb Peon

Best Answers:
    Are those a site or what?

werntonb, Feb 2, 2011 IP