1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me to make a lucrative business website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mediarays, Aug 3, 2012.

Hi,
    We all know how hard to make money in internet nowadays.That Google keep on changing its Search Algorithm and getting in top search results also becomes almost impossible.Most content oriented and directories are almost ignored by Google.So what is the way to make money ?

If the content is king what content will give good results in adsense.I though of creating a gaming website to provide information about games like reviews,screenshots,videos and walkthroughs.I work alone so is it easy to update these kind of websites.I play lot of games and iam pretty good at it.So shall go ahead and make videos of it.Will it bring traffic ?

Also what CMS should i use for making game information websites - similar to gamespot or ign.

Thanks

mediarays, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  2. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a secret in beating Google penguin and still, it's all about the content.
    here: Beat Google Penguin

Titing Kabayo, Aug 3, 2012 IP