1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help: Need details of stats site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by elfey, May 5, 2012.

Hi. Does anyone have the contact details of the owners of outerstats.com? I've been trying to contact them for the past month but to no avail even domainsbyproxy that handle their who is information isn't able to get into contact with them. The email on their contact info page is constantly bouncing back. If any of the owners are lurking on here or if anyone have the contact details of the owners of outerstats please pm me or answer in this thread. It's drastically important.

Thanks in advance

elfey, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried the Chat function at bottom of page?

jacksarlo, May 6, 2012 IP
  3. elfey

elfey Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i've also tried that but still nothing. It's like the owners have disappeared of the planet or something. The site is so poorly made, not even a single source of contact information and most of the functions are not working. It's frustrating now, thinking about getting a subpoena at this point

elfey, May 6, 2012 IP
  4. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you have to ask them about ? Maybe you can ask another stat company ... or maybe write on forums ?

traxport121, May 6, 2012 IP
  5. watt2k

watt2k Member

Best Answers:
    Try checking their backlinks. If there is any backlink that seems to be paid (or banners etc), talk to the owner and see if he has any information about their email address or anything.

watt2k, May 7, 2012 IP
  6. elfey

elfey Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^ Thanks. I've tried that today. Hopefully someone would get back to me with something soon.

elfey, May 8, 2012 IP