1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help on Myspace promotion

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by domitri, Feb 22, 2008.

Does someone here already use MySpace to promotion? I want to promote online TV channels and I need some bright ideas to get in use.

domitri, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  2. markdmello

markdmello Peon

Best Answers:
    Myspace has made it very easy to promote your online business through their CPC advertising. In fact they have both, CPC as well as per CPM (per thousand impressions).

But the problem is they only accept US residents into their advertising program. If you live anywhere outside US then MySpace is not for you.

I just happened to apply for their advertising program and was rejected right away since I do not live in the US. I would highly recommend MySpace advertising though if you could qualify.

BTW does anyone know how to get a US address and a US credit card. I think credit card should not be a problem since many offer virtual credit cards. It is the address that would matter.

markdmello, Sep 6, 2009 IP