1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[HELP!]Online Course/Book Basics to Pro Logo and Banner Designing Photoshop

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Khawaja4000, Sep 4, 2011.

The title says it all! I am looking for some books/online courses which can teach basics to pro of logo and banner designing in Photoshop. I would prefer something that is free but am ready to pay a few bucks as long as it is worth it!

It would be great if you can refer me to some thing which you have good experience with.

Thanks,
    Khawaja4000

Khawaja4000, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1st thing's 1st . Buy a Photoshop license .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  3. Cogitationalist

Cogitationalist Peon

Best Answers:
    I can only really suggest looking around online for tutorial vids and articles about logo design.

Btw, @ Apoc - I don't really know how helpful it is to him to tell him that he needs photoshop. That's like telling a person who asks 'what should I eat today?' to make sure they find food..

Cogitationalist, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  4. Khawaja4000

Khawaja4000 Member

Best Answers:
    Spamming are we? ;)

Umm... I can do that but I just don't know where to start. I am just confused therefore needed a proper course. It will be great if you can like me to some sites.

Khawaja4000, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nope it's quite useful , you see when people actually buy a legal Ps license (instead of pirating) something miraculous happens and they start doing their homework , by magic they use Google and find the proper training method and actually learn them since they've just spent 1200 USD on a product and they don't want to waste the money .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 4, 2011 IP