1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[HELP] Paypal transaction

Discussion in 'General Business' started by randal.inc, Dec 18, 2012.

I am a user on Flippa. I won a website for 600$ I sent the money directly form PayPal. The sale didn't go through because of a misunderstanding. He refunded me 400$ and he said it cost him 200$ for the listing. He paid $50 time 3 to have his listing displayed on the first page. Is he allowed to keep the money or am I entitled to a FULL refund? The thing is that the sale never happened I got nothing and I sent the fund directly through paypal not Flippa.

randal.inc, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. randal.inc

randal.inc Peon

Best Answers:
    If i start a paypal dispute will that do anything in my favor or no?

3. JackPH

JackPH Active Member

Best Answers:
    what kind of misunderstanding are you talking about? Is it from his end? If yes, you can just open the dispute to get the money back or complaint to Flippa. It's not your liability to pay for his listing fee or any other f*****g expenses.

JackPH, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  4. randal.inc

randal.inc Peon

Best Answers:
    I was unaware that amazon associate accounts are not allowed in Illinois. He said that its my fault and he technically is not required to refund anything to me...

5. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If it never happened, he is allowed to refund a certain amount. However, you can dispute it, and say since it didn't go through, you want all your money. I bet he does this to other people to get money.

o_iSniPe_xX, Dec 18, 2012 IP