1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with Facebook Contest/Sweepstakes...

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TrueVapor, Dec 7, 2013.

I want to run a contest to help promote my website and Facebook page. My plan is to have a sweepstakes when you must like my page to enter. I would like people to be able to get extra entries for getting others to enter or re-posting/tweeting the sweepstakes. I think I should use some kind of contest app and have looked at a few, I think woobox.com may be the best.

Has anyone done contest like this or used woobox or something similar? Right now I don't have any likes, do i need to get likes before i start the sweepstakes?

Any help pr advice would be great, thanks.

TrueVapor, Dec 7, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're going to run a Contest/Sweepstakes, you want to get the word out. Go to other pages, groups, etc. where people have an interest in Contest/Sweepstakes. Comment on their pages and like their posts. Drop a link to your Contest/Sweepstakes as well.

Also try promoting on other social media, forums, other sites, etc.

Good luck with the contest! :)

danasurvey, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  3. J.D. Augz

J.D. Augz Peon

Best Answers:
    Im interested in maybe doing this too, please keep us updated.

J.D. Augz, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  4. Francis-e

Francis-e Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will also suggest you to use woobox and every big company uses it too and the second one yes you must have a active audience ( in the form of likes ) so when they participate then it will go viral. To boost up performance you can boost your fb page by paying facebook or/and pay someone ( I can do it ) to do some fake likes so it looks legit. Anyways good luck

Francis-e, Dec 7, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. TrueVapor

TrueVapor Member

Best Answers:
    I was looking into some fivver gigs to get facebook likes but i'm not sure how this works, can you explain.

TrueVapor, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  6. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can run a nice sweepstakes contest on facebook by using some apps that will help you to run contest through facebook tabs. A nice app to use for creating facebook tabs is HTML iframe tabs. Or if you don't want to spend much time in coding/designing you can try some third party facebook apps creation tools like short stack.

Joe Badger, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  7. TrueVapor

TrueVapor Member

Best Answers:
    FYI... I started a Sweepstakes through Woobox. I only had 3 likes when I started so it only cost me $1. It's been running for a few days and I am up to 12 likes, They have to like my page to enter the sweepstakes. I was hoping I was going to be getting more likes but I guess it takes time. The sweepstakes will run until mid January So i'll keep you updated.

TrueVapor, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  8. TrueVapor

TrueVapor Member

Best Answers:
    Just thought I'd update everyone. I decided woobox wasent very good and moved on to try PunchTab. I had a much better response with Punchtab and it's 100% free and has more features. I plan to list a whole bunch of giveaways with PunchTab, I am also looking into their loyalty program.

TrueVapor, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  9. Princess Korun

Princess Korun Member

Best Answers:
    try to woobox, Its very easy.If you not understand then try to hired someone who is run contest expert.
    if your budget up to 700$ then i can help you.

Princess Korun, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  10. Socialseo

Socialseo Member

Best Answers:
    Raffle copter is good if you are doing your own. I launched a giveaway with cuckoo for coupon deals, they submit it to close to one hundred sites in their network, not expensive either, all the sites involved display your giveaway on their site and blog about it, you will get tons of likes and shares, etc. Good for few thousand.

Socialseo, Feb 9, 2014 IP