1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help With Flash!!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Lovette, Aug 8, 2008.

Hello..
    I Just Started Learning Flash Through Tutorials..
    Ive Learnt Different Actions Such As Motion Tween, Motion Guide, Masking..e.t.c
    But My Question Is This....
    How Do I Put The Whole Thing Together To Make A Banner...
    Because Of The Tutorials Are Doing Is Teaching Me How To Do Separate Actions

Any Help/advise Or Any Good Tutorials?

Lovette, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  2. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I won't recommend any tutorials you know. If you say you have been reading on all those things, you just mentioned, try experimenting what exactly does each thing that you just added do.

For e.g. You just placed STOP Action on a button to stop the movie from playing, so well use that command in other aspects.

Try to put things together, the WYSIWYG part of flash isn't one bit hard.

Just a tip though, in Banners, you are suppose to create everything in the main timeline to export as a .GIF, otherwise you'll be needing converters. So when you start on making a banner, donot create any symbols, put all objects in the main timeline, and scripts would also not work well in this case, so avoid using those too often.

Things that would work, are timeline effects, and animation effects, such as transparencies etc.

Xavier_3D, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  3. mike_eci

mike_eci Peon

Best Answers:
    This isn't actually correct as of Flash CS3 which will output scripted and nested movieclips.

One tip if using flash to output gif animations (if you have access to photoshop cs3) - output as an uncompressed image sequence, then import the image sequence into photoshop. From here, save for web. You have far superior colour reduction and compression available than there is in flash, plus with previewing so you'll get a better quality (and smaller) gif output from here.

mike_eci, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  4. holidayhoteldirect

holidayhoteldirect Banned

Best Answers:
    we are providing professional services

holidayhoteldirect, Aug 9, 2008 IP