1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with Gallery/Sales Page

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by PhuketGraphics, Mar 30, 2009.

Hi, Hope this is the right place to be posting this, Im having a nightmare... I need to build a backend sales page for a site im working on, what im wanting to acheive is part of a site where pictures and text can be uploaded online.

Basically its for a caravan website, similar to an estate agents site... Pics of the outside, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, etc.... text about the caravan. description.. price etc..... So it would be like first page with all the thumbnails and descriptions on and when you click inside it would be more detailed about the specific one you've clicked on....You get the picture.

Ive tried plogger B3 but cant really get me head around editing the layout so it looks like i need it to. Ive tried a few other gallery style programs... but same problem..

If anyone has any advice its greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

PhuketGraphics, Mar 30, 2009 IP