1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with my new business name pls

Discussion in 'General Business' started by joomlawala, Apr 11, 2010.

can anybody suggest me selecting a brand equity business name? OrbitMind is primary selection, but need more perfect name. Web+soft+portal+IT enabled service is my type of business.

joomlawala, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  2. Saniuk

Saniuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone can come up with a better name for you with so little information. For your purposes, OrbitMind seems like an acceptable/good name. I think asking for something "more perfect" is near impossible, but you never know what you may find here on DP!

Saniuk, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  3. biglegg

biglegg Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree OrbitMind sounds good to me, as Saniuk said i don't think you will find much better.

biglegg, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  4. unique_bruce

unique_bruce Member

Best Answers:
    OrbitMind ? what's this..? anyone can explain more details?

unique_bruce, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  5. greenman1

greenman1 Peon

Best Answers:
    OrbitMid ?? could you sent pm to me about this one? may be I can help you to think about it.....

greenman1, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  6. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A great name is the beginning of a great brand. Your new business name should be memorable. It is also important to make sure that the name you choose for your business is a meaningful one. You can brainstorm for business names.. research and look through sources like the internet, books, magazines, dictionaries and etc...

WorksForWeb, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  7. 509 Media

509 Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When starting this process it helps to write it all down. Write in the center of a page what your company does. From there branch out with a mind map. Different terms will start to pop up in different areas. Depending on how often they repeat you may want to note them. These words can be used for determining the name and could be possible keywords for your website. Other information you may be able to pull from this process can be colors, ideas for logo design, and more. If you would like I can scan a couple from past projects I have worked on and post them. If interested PM me.

Thanks
    Dan

509 Media, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  8. Hope Kevin

Hope Kevin Guest

Best Answers:
    I usually give business tips to people and write articles about Business strategies. You have asked for a name for your new business. I don't know that whether I can give you a more perfect name then OrbitMind but when I think about Web+soft+portal+IT then the name that comes in my mind for a business is "WebeyeTech". This simply defines Technology from web point of View. Anyways best of Luck for your new Business. I hope that soon you would get a perfect name for your business.

Have a Nice day :)

Hope Kevin, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  9. bwsj81

bwsj81 Member

Best Answers:
    I like MindOrbit more than OrbitMind, just my opinion..

bwsj81, Apr 16, 2010 IP