1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with promoting my social networking website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kudlajz, Feb 23, 2013.

Hello.

I just started a social dating network called MyGidoo, available @ http://www.mygidoo.com.
    Problem is, I really do not have any sources or websites from which I can drive traffic there. My question is, is someone there who can help me with promoting my website to get it know among the people and as the website grows he/she can get affiliate cut from its income. Website offers paid premium services. If you have anything to offer, please contact me via PM. Thank you.

kudlajz, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First, it's a great site. Hope you will gain a strong following as the time goes by. May be it would help if you divide the site by interest groups (singles meeting, for car fans, for travelers, teens meeting, college talk, etc. etc.) so that instead of one, big meeting place it would become a social hangout for people with various interests. Just an idea. Or may be you already have it there.

Have you tried cj.com? You have to meet a certain criteria there to become an advertiser, but you can set a nice campaign with leads and pay from 50 cents to $1 to anyone who brings a paid user to your site. It will be a total win-win for you as your ads will end up being on thousands of affiliate websites and you will pay them ONLY if they bring in paid users.

qwikad.com, Feb 23, 2013 IP