1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with PS CS3 brushes.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by LuckyKentCharm, Apr 9, 2009.

For some reason my PS brushes aren't behaving properly. I've tried everything to figure out the problem to no avail. I even uninstalled and reinstalled PS hoping maybe that would fix it, but no. :confused:

First of all, if say for example, I want to have a brush paint in the colour red, it goes on white onto the canvas. Second, instead of just making one *brush imprint* it splatters and does multiple of the same brush? Does that make sense? LoL

Please, someone help me! I don't know what else to try anymore.

Thanks in advance.

LuckyKentCharm, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  2. dvncfll01

dvncfll01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well your "brush imprint" thing could probably be fixed via going to Windows > Brushes, it may be set on "scatter"
    As for your color problem. Did you make a new layer? Was the layer locked when you tried to paint on it? if was lock that could change the color, if theirs a little lock on the layer your trying to paint on, double click the lock and hit enter and should unlock it.....

Other than that idk :)

dvncfll01, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  3. leetmindz

leetmindz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check the brush settings inside photoshop. It sounds like its set to "scatter" like he said. And about the color issue. When u create a new image make sure it's set to "RGB Color" because it sounds as if it may be set to "Gray Scale". If this doesnt work shoot me a pm. There are a couple more things it could be, and i'll gladly help you out.

leetmindz, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  4. LuckyKentCharm

LuckyKentCharm Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to try that and see if it takes care of the problem.

Thank you!

LuckyKentCharm, Apr 14, 2009 IP