1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with WHM Reseller Previleges

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pcxp@live.com, Feb 4, 2011.

Hello, I hope I posted this in the right section and I hope someone can help with this little issue I'm having.

Okay I have recently ordered a Dedicated Server just for reseller accounts, I don't wanna put them in the Web Hosting Server along with the shared host clients.

Well and now I'm getting ready to setup the packages while the coder codes the page, and I'm having a little issue with the privileges I would like for the reseller accounts to be automatically setup I use whmcs okay so I got the accounts to be setup automatically but the accounts don't come with any privileges such as to create and edit packages, manage reseller or any of that stuff they can only login to whm pretty much but they can't create accounts. I have to go in and set the privileges manually is there anyway I can get the reseller accounts to be set automatically with full privileges so I don't have to go in and set them manually?

Thanks.

pcxp@live.com, Feb 4, 2011 IP