1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Paying Keywords Scam

Discussion in 'General Business' started by anusha, Apr 2, 2005.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I can get the chips and drinks and we can split a meal!

I just recently started using adsense. Hopefully in time I'll be able to fine tune some things.

GTech, Apr 2, 2005 IP
  2. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    if he had a keyword that paid $200 per click, he wouldn't be telling people he had a keyword paying $200 per click LMFAO

Lawsuit, Apr 2, 2005 IP
  3. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    As for me, AdSense booted me, I need to try to get the connection to get back into AdSense, there really rough =/ I put my site on some computers at my campus and BAM! like that I am gone, luckly my site is doing very well even if I am not making much money (I am with clicksor so the 10-20 cents I am making a day with them would be $10-20 with AdSense -.-), but hey, I will try again in a week, they can't turn down cold hard cash forever...

Lawsuit, Apr 2, 2005 IP
  4. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Oh, well... the net is a dangerous place to be if you are a newbie... full of scams and crap all over.

I have a firewall, an antivirus which I update every day, 2 spyware blockers and an anti.install app that prevents programs from installing without my authorization, and that's the only way I feel a bit "safe".

But, of course, everytime I do some maintenance on my father's laptop I just can't believe how much stuff I have to clean up... and there are millions of fathers online right now... who get all excited when they see a flashing banner that says "you have just won one million dollars! Click here to claim your prize"

fryman, Apr 2, 2005 IP
  5. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Bah! Security is nothing check out my desktop.. fuck it, I cant upload it cus "it's to large" jeez its a jpeg damnit, w/e anyways i got like 12 scanners and I still manage to catch viruses before they are detected by scanners, luckly I send anything suspicious to McAfee labs and they email me back within 20-30 minutes to tell me if it's suspicious or not.

If you view the website we run (http://PerfectGamers.Net) you would know what a serious problem viruses are in the gaming online business...

Llamo's trying to crack each others accounts by making there own "1337" (leet for you older folks, which means cool) trojans, honestly, it's really stupid...

In short, your scanners and mine can't do shit against the New age of internet, people can make undetectable trojans in under 2 minutes, if I get the right person, I can send you a file and you could scan it until your eyes go red and it would still be a virus undetectable by your scanners, open it and you have an open connection with a hacker... not saying i know how, but there a lot of people that do and if I cared to I could learn to but it's a waste of time...

Lawsuit, Apr 2, 2005 IP
  6. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    This is a good post. My bet is it is an incognito Google guy trying to increase AdSense sign ups :)

Wish my AdSnse account looked like that...is it possible??

Click my sig for some free ideas :)

Homer, Apr 2, 2005 IP
  7. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    ah but a skill i WOULD like to learn is being able to read the code these people use to make these trojans, then I wouldnt have to wait 20-30 minutes sending files to McAfee labs to check for suspicious activities... now that's a skill :)

Lawsuit, Apr 2, 2005 IP
  8. Sirxl

Sirxl Peon

Best Answers:
    what a scam. you guys should be careful of this so called Adsense "experts."

Sirxl, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  9. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:

I noticed he's not running adsense. You would think a self proclaimed adsense expert would be running AdSense on his site :rolleyes:

Homer, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  10. justtara

justtara Peon

Best Answers:
    My account has a $ and not USD.

justtara, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  11. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    With the latest TOS you can now specify currency. Is it possible you have already changed youer account?

Homer, Apr 4, 2005 IP
  12. web-rover

web-rover Peon

Best Answers:
    if my account looked like that i would...well i would be happy.

web-rover, Apr 4, 2005 IP
  13. topdog

topdog Peon

Best Answers:
    Before I found this thread on this message board, I had purchased the sensecash list (a few weeks ago) because I was curious as to what the high paying keywords were. I'm not sure how they get their info for the keywords, but I can say that I have not been able to generate any high paying clicks as shown on the $30 list I purchased.

However, what I lack in high dollar clicks, I make up for in volume. I average $500-$600 per day in clicks from adsense, and $100-$300 per day in clicks from other ad agencies. (The site on which I have implemented adsense - gets about 20,000 visits per day. I won't reveal any other info such as clicks, ctr, cpm, or url.)

While I agree with most of you that the info as far as payouts for the keywords on the sensecash list is not accurate, I don't feel that I was scammed.

Here's why:

1. When I contacted the dude that runs sensecash and complained that the top paying keywords as noted on his list did not generate nearly the amounts per click as shown on the list he sold me.... he emailed me back and gave me sound advice that I promptly implemented and his advice actually helped me to increase my adsense revenue between $100-$200/day. I thought I was doing pretty good already averaging $300-$400/day, but like I mentioned ... now I'm doing $500-$600/day.

2. When I asked him what keywords he used to make the money shown on the screenshot of his site - he actually replied to my email and told me! He probably revealed that info to me because when I asked... I made it clear that I would keep the information confidential.

3. He shares info on his tests regarding site format, ad placement, etc.

So here's my take on this as I actually bought into it and have had dealings with the sensecash guy. Though the list didn't help me to get $20 clicks, the list gave me insight as to what type of niche sites (with a decent amount of traffic) could possibly perform well if one decided to implement adsense on said niche site.

So while the list may not be accurate in regards to actual $ per click, it still proved to be a valuable resource in giving me some direction and understanding as to which type of sites I should consider developing for future projects.

Where I really feel that I got value - was in the correspondence with the sensecash guy. The insight I gained from his advice and input - probably helped to save me months of trial and error, and the fact that my average daily revenue has increased a fair amount.... well, it prompted me to reply to this post since everybody just went with the assumption that the sensecash guy is a scammer - yet nobody here as actually had any dealings with him.

Did I get my $30 worth? Darn right I did.

When I couldn't get the high $ per click as noted on the sensecash list, I have to admit... I thought I was scammed at first. Had the dude not promptly answered my emails and actually prove his worth to me by sharing his insight and knowledge on how to maximize revenue... then I would be slamming him like everyone else here. However, that is not the case.

The return on my $30/month investment? An increase of almost $200/day and climbing.

p.s.
    I considered posting screen shots of my own to offer up as proof of the increase I've experienced, but after thinking it over... I decided that it's not actually in my best interest. I've just taken an hour out of my morning to make this reply so I can stand up for a person that's actually helped me to increase my adsense revenue.

I gain nothing by making this reply. I just thought it was the right thing to do, to speak up and share my two cents.

topdog, Apr 28, 2005 IP
  14. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Hey, what happened when the alarm clock went off and you woke up?

fryman, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  15. afactory

afactory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    fryman, lol !

afactory, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  16. www.AmCy.org

www.AmCy.org American CyberSpace®

Best Answers:
    Heh...Looks like a hit and run post to me. I'm willing to bet that we won't see any more posts by mr. topdog (AKA sensecash.) Any takers?

AmCy

www.AmCy.org, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  17. rubenmajor

rubenmajor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wanna see mine? I get about $2/day :D

rubenmajor, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  18. topdog

topdog Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not trying to make this a pissin' contest. Like I said in my post... I thought I should post my actual experience with the sensecash guy.

If someone helped you to increase your revenue and you came across a post slamming the person who actually helped you... would you sit back and say nothing?

If I'm going to get slammed for sharing my experience... then maybe I should have done just that... and not participate in this forum.

BTW... this is one of the few forums that I've read on adsense where people actually share info/opinions of any value (in my opinion). All of the other forums are filled with... "me too" "yeah, same here" type of posts.

Thanks for the warm welcome people. :cool: sheesh....

topdog, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  19. rubenmajor

rubenmajor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have a valid point. I would definately stick up for someone who made me a few extra hundred$$$ a day. I will remember it as a decent referal, but it must also be taken into consideration with other people's opinions regarding the issue.

No one is saying you are not welcome in this forum. You just state a position which is contradictory to that which a lot of people believe. In my opinion, all opinions are valuable.

rubenmajor, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  20. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Well, I would believe this from someone like Tops, Sebasic, etc...
    But for one guy to "casually" pass by and join the forum just to post this, sounds kind of fishy...

fryman, Apr 29, 2005 IP