1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hiring a helper here

Discussion in 'General Business' started by brodaiga, Jan 17, 2012.

I was wondering about pricing for hiring outsourced based labor (India because of the better English). For example, If I wanted someone to help with my site (do various tasks and make phone calls) for 6 hours a day, five days a week, $5 an hour, or $300 per month, are their hard working people who would accept that, or is that too low to get anything of quality?

brodaiga, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  2. xenon121

xenon121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    people from south asia always hard working.they just need opportunity.

xenon121, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  3. brodaiga

brodaiga Active Member

Best Answers:
    my question was, is that enough money for a quality person?

brodaiga, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  4. danproud

danproud Peon

Best Answers:
    if you go to fiverr.com they have tons of people who will do just about anything for $5. Just try to think of something that would normally take you an hour to do and search for it.

danproud, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  5. BoBo_184

BoBo_184 Peon

Best Answers:
    indian people are not hard working, of course i can't say that about all Indians but it will be very difficult to find someone who is very hard working... from my experience, you will be very lucky to find 1 perfect candidate (skilled, hard working, dedicated and loyal) out of 100 people you try. A lot of people seem very good at first but gradually you realise they aren't giving you the time/effort you expect.

you should also consider Philippines, where people can also speak English... maybe even better english than indians. you still need to look hard to find someone who is very hard working and with strong work ethics... people are the same everywhere, most people are just looking for a job to pay their bills, why should they give 100% and stress out over a job...

For web developers in India, you need to be prepared to pay at least Rs30,000 per month ($600) for a decent programmer. $300 might get you someone who is barely out of school. You will end up with someone who is slow, make a lot of mistakes, can't handle anything slightly more complex. It could be a stressful experience for both of you and you end up paying a month's salary with little to show for it.

For $300 you can try to hire someone to work for you on a part time basis.

BoBo_184, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  6. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a little low in my opinion, pay him at least 500 if you want the job done.

serena85, Jan 18, 2012 IP