1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hiring Employees, Where to conduct interviews?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tdnetworks, Jul 28, 2010.

I am hiring a few employees for my company and I currently work from home. I am getting a office in the next month but want to start interviewing people before I get the office space. My question is where should I interview potential employees? Don't really want to invite people over to my house and I'm not a Starbucks fan...

tdnetworks, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  2. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know a few years back I interviewed for a manager position at a Quizno's restaurant. We conducted the interview at Panera Bread

gvannorman, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  3. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to dedicate a proper room inside your office but away from the working activity areas! it creates better impression and it is professional practice conducted by high level of HR companies

jezzz, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  4. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Jezzz. At the same time the OP said that he is working from home and really does not want these applicants at his home until after he interviews them. That is why I mentioned a public place.

gvannorman, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  5. khulet22

khulet22 Member

Best Answers:
    You look for the best HR company to be sure that all of the employees that you will hire will be a great team forever..
    Hope it helps! :)

khulet22, Jul 28, 2010 IP