1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Hiring] I'm a games talent agency recruiter and need programmers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Koriandr, Jun 14, 2012.

Hey guys,

My name is Rossi and I'm a game recruiter for Lady Geek Talent, based in the UK.
    Our clients are studios like Ubisoft, Activision Blizzard, Sony, Media Molecule and smaller studios, but we're in the process of getting in contact with more and more studios every day.

Right now we're looking desperately for a lot of C++/C#/Java/.NET/ActionScript3/Lingo programmers for these studios (mainly Sony in London, they need lots of programmers).
    Here's a list of the positions that are open now (I will update this post when a positions is taken or a new one appears):

- Tools Programmers, lots of them and all levels - from junior to Senior.

- Graphics Programmer (with at least one published game)

- Game programmers

- Lead programmer (at least 3 published game titles)

and generally all sorts of programmers who want to work in the game industry or already do.
    If you're not from the UK, but are interested in the jobs, the studios offer to take care of all expenses for relocation.
    If you need more details about the jobs PM me, if you're interested PM me or email me (ablaze.stardust@gmail.com) your details and I will get in touch! :)

Koriandr, Jun 14, 2012 IP