1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hiring Virtual Social Network Assistant to help build Social network for Web Series.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jjheidelmeier, Nov 27, 2012.

New Web Series is in pre-production looking for Virtual Assistant to run and build Social Network followers (Fb, Twitter, Youtube, etc.) for series debut in Jan-Feb of 2013.

Show is with host Michael Patton (www.youtube.com/iammikemiq) and we are gonna start filming promo's in the coming weeks. Once we get those filmed and graphics together, we need someone to build our social network out to a minimum of 2000 Likes on Fb or 5000 views on facebook a week.

I want to know
    A) Is that number a reasonable number?
    B) How would you do it?
    C) Past experience?

Please contact us asap as we are moving forward quickly.

If we find the right Person, we will pay you to be our Social Network Assistant. If you live in Chicago We will be willing to offer more, but if you are virtual (another location in the states) we'll work with ya either way.

If you know someone or just can guide us in the right direction, that's Appreciated too.

Thanks.

jjheidelmeier, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  2. spiderso

spiderso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    gud idea jjhejdelmejer, can u please send me more details on this. I want to join with u

spiderso, Nov 27, 2012 IP