1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Holding Company - Is it my best option?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by LindseyInteractive, May 5, 2012.

Hello,

I currently own SIS Media Group, LLC, we are an Internet Marketing company located here in Kentucky in the United States.

Now, I own this LLC 100%, there are no other owners. However, I am looking to start several different ventures, both online, and here in our area. Some of my ventures I am looking to start include:

- Real Estate Property Management
    - Retail Store
    - Resturaunts

Now, my question is, in order to keep liabilities separate and ensure payroll and things are not issues within companies, as one person knowing what everyone else makes, etc.

Should I create a centralized holding company, which charges each of my businesses say $100 a month to handle all their accounting, and payroll, and then have my Holding Company own 100% of each of my other LLC companies. This way my centralized holding company would be making the $100 a month or whatever we charge for handling accounting and payroll, and then be getting monthly profit sharing from each company which the holding company would then be used to pay myself as well as put into other investments?

Thanks in advanced for your thoughts on this topic.

LindseyInteractive, May 5, 2012 IP