1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hopefully Easy Questions About Plogger

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by travoholic, Jul 13, 2006.

Hey guys,

I've been reading around this forum and decided to try out Plogger as a photo gallery because I like the idea of just dropping a few lines into an already existing layout.

I don't know a thing about the world of PHP and the Plogger website is terrible and the forums don't let you register, you have to apply or something, so I thought I'd try my luck and ask here.

If you take a look at http://www.vantoureurope.com/evidence/index2.php you'll see that I've put the Plogger code in the right spots and the gallery itself is functional. Now I've got to sort out how to link to my CSS file and images so my sites goes back to the way it's supposed to look.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've tried several things but am at a loss. Am I missing something easy? Also, in the place of '››' it shows '??'... how do I fix this?

Thanks!
    Kirsty

travoholic, Jul 13, 2006 IP