1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hosiery business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Felixia, Dec 12, 2015.

Hi, I would like to ask you about new business. I'm thinking about business , which is hosiery distribution business.I would like to order hosiery in East Europe and just move it to West. I know that it could not run but I want to be an optimistic and of course do it. Prices are really cheaper than in other countries . Last night I came across the website where I found lots of nice models of womens ocks If it will run, I would like to order from this website.Is it a good idea? . Have a nice day. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    Felixia, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  2. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you run it easily then it's good for you:) but you should bear in mind that have to run it thoroughly and strategically. Only then you will get better feedback.

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  3. ArimaG

ArimaG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there a high demand out there for hosiery? You need to do a little bit of research first. Start by looking on ebay or something to see if this is a popular item being sold or bought. If you see multiple listings for hosiery that have been sold then that is a good sign. Also

ArimaG, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Dec 14, 2015 IP