1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can a hot chic make money online???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by abi, Sep 27, 2008.

Full question:

How can a hot chic make money online... WITHOUT getting naked :p

Is there anything online i could do that guys couldnt -- I dont mind making videos / doing blogs / pictures etc -- but nothing nudy.

Would you say it's harder or same for guys and girls to make it online -- or is it just the same for everyone SEO... Backlinks... Blah Blah.

Give me some advice guys! (or girls)

Thnx!!! :)

abi, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  2. agentsmith77

agentsmith77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can pretend you would get nudy, and do CPA offers for those dating sites... I heard that was easy money...

I even heard of guys using voice changers to have "phone sex" over yahoo messenger? Just to get people to sign up to CPA offers.... I hear that that little bit of effort could really make some easy $$

But that's just making money and not really building a business...

agentsmith77, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  3. guruguy

guruguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    With that title you grabbed my attention, however it seems you are going down the less controversial road to success. I would suggest that physical appearance or gender doesn't play a major part when it comes to making money online. I suggest that you do nothing different to what normal people do to make money online, just use your hotness to your advantage when there is the opportunity for it.

guruguy, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  4. voodoobear

voodoobear Banned

Best Answers:
    You can go the "Hot for Words (YouTube her)" Route, basically video blogging.

voodoobear, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  5. agentsmith77

agentsmith77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed... subtle advantages you can use though, I'm sure a lot of guys would want to be a JV partner of yours, and help you out...

There's a difference between making money and building a business...

agentsmith77, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  6. Brian123

Brian123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cybersex?
    Phone sex?
    You don't need to strip off to do these, and many girls do make a lot of money from these areas.

Brian123, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  7. kiteguy123

kiteguy123 Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, it shouldn't be any harder for you to make money online, infact, it should be easier than for us guys, as you have the charm and looks to make people want to buy. You could start off with blogging, or if you have some talent then services. If you have a nice voice then there's a lot of potential for doing freelance voice-over jobs. :)

kiteguy123, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  8. vvtv

vvtv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    abi, visit this site for some ideas... Some are black hat things... Its a forum...
    black hat world*com (remove the space and replace * with a dot)

vvtv, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  9. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    To take advantage of being a "hot chic" you need to be doing "hot stuff" otherwise you are simply competing with the rest.

Clive, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  10. kanwarjot

kanwarjot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It does not matter whether u r a hot chic or not if you into online business except the ones already discussed above :p
    All that matters is how much efforts and time you are able to put and what all webmaster skills you have!!
    So wanna make money, forget about the easy way and start working hard..try the services section!!

kanwarjot, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  11. Bannaz

Bannaz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Apart from the obvious, just develop a website and stick to a niche. Advertise and plug until you get the visitors you need. :)

Bannaz, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  12. wussadotcom

wussadotcom Banned

Best Answers:
    Make a blog and keep your ID as innocent as possible. Some people like that compared to the "Hot chick "

wussadotcom, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  13. Regrouping-webmaster

Regrouping-webmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Online it is very easy to jack pictures of a hot female and pretend to be a hot lady. So in a lot of ways online being good looking is irrelevant. The only way I can see it being advantageous is if you become a model, but that has nothing to do with being online. I would suggest you sit down & set goals & constraints. What do you want get accomplished & what do you not want. (tip: You want to use your strengths & avoid your weaknesses.)

Regrouping-webmaster, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  14. Grit.

Grit. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well from your post i'm assuming you want to use your looks to make money... make a big blog... get it popular, and then take an advertising route in which you'll pose for photos on your site in which you'll be promoting their product (e.g. a shirt with their logo and URL on, or using a new kind of potato peeler etc). the photo's don't have to be revealing, but make yourself look hot, and appeal to a male market, in which you can then tell your potential advertisers that your site aims at a male group aged around 14-30 (at a guess)...

Grit., Sep 27, 2008 IP
  15. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to prove your hot! :D

BigBadWolf, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  16. farangkwaiyai

farangkwaiyai Guest

Best Answers:
    No offence to the OP but i cant believe guys can be that sad to follow a lady online, that they are not going to rattle in real life!

To the OP, i think you need to get your kit off to give the the competitive edge, there are millions of hot girls out there, there are less that will get naked, therefore less competition, the more you do, the easier it should get to make money.

I think to make the best out of looks, find a rich ceo that wants a fit secretary.

farangkwaiyai, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  17. guruguy

guruguy Active Member

Best Answers:

guruguy, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  18. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    I need more pics to better consult your inquiry~

Ikaruga, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  19. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, from my observation, the most "female dominated" part of dp seems to be the copywriters forum, so I guess those 'hot chicks' are making their money online by writing intelligent articulate articles and selling them.
    Personally I make money online by a bit of ecommerce, a bit of writing and I'm starting to do the occasional bit of seo consulting. My hotness or chicness (sic) has never been an issue.

magda, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  20. ThoughtPunk

ThoughtPunk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since most aff marketers are males I would say put a picture of you at the top of your landing pages and blogs. This will keep the guys on the pages and just write your copy like your writing to a friend. Flirt a little

On the landing pages for women related products (they spend a lot) use a more casual woman to woman photo and content.

it will work.

ThoughtPunk, Sep 27, 2008 IP