1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i add Social bookmarking button code to my website?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by wazed05, Jan 18, 2012.

I didn't use wordpress or joomla or drupal for my blogsite.Here i see all plugin codes built for wordpress. but these codes does not work at my site. Can i use these plugin built for wordpress to my website?But how can i add Social bookmarking button code to my own created blogsite? my website is built of html, php, css and javascript.:confused:

wazed05, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  2. wazed05

wazed05 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey at last i solve it. Those who does not use wordpress or Joomla or drupal they xan now use also Social bookmaking button on their website. Here is the code:
    For Digg button:
    For stumbleupon:

So it's great for you. use it at your website now.Check Digg , stumblupon button at Doctorscare24. I think you will like to use this code.;)

wazed05, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  3. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many social bookmarking service providers are there. And one of them which i use most is Addthis. You can get the code of social bookmarking buttons there and it works almost in any type of website/blog.

smileverse, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  4. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paste this code into your site where you would like your sharing tool to appear -
    <!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->
    <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style ">
    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_2"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_3"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_4"></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_compact"></a>
    <a class="addthis_counter addthis_bubble_style"></a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-4f17a6d949b8724c"></script>
    <!-- AddThis Button END -->

sisatel, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  5. cassiegetty

cassiegetty Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use plugins to add social bookmarks

cassiegetty, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  6. coinmogul

coinmogul Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friends

If you know any programming language than you can easily add social bookmarking button to your site.

coinmogul, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  7. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Go to the website addthis.com. There you will need to create an account with a valid email address, username, and password. Once you do this, you will be directed to a page where you get the code to create your button.

2Choose the style of button you want and select one of the two options: Sharing/Bookmarking or Feed. This article is about social bookmarks, so pick the first option. Then select the type of site you have, whether a regular website, or a blog.

3For a website, Add This generates html that you can insert yourself. If you have a blog hosted on Blogger or Typepad, you can get the codes to either put the button in the sidebar or below your posts. Follow the instructions on where to copy and paste the code. Add This currently supports wordpress.org blogs, but not wordpress.com blogs.

4Now on your website or blog you should see the Add This button. When you click on it, you get a huge list of social bookmarking sites that your readers can submit an article to. Your readers will need to have an account at one of these sites in order to add it, but you yourself do not need to have accounts at any of these sites.

5If you want to try the button out, sign up for an account with Digg, StumbleUpon, Twitter, Facebook, or Yahoo Buzz and bookmark your article. (If you already have a social bookmark account, no need to sign up twice!)

6The nice thing about Add This is that you give your readers multiple options with only one button!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]​

Sam Gilmore, Jan 25, 2012 IP