1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I bring traffic faster to my classifieds ads website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by semi.makala, Sep 9, 2013.

I just launched my new classifieds ads website www.europegiant.com , I believe it looks good and clean , maybe you could also comment on that . However, I'm wondering how to reach out to those european countries on the list . I started using facebook advertising since yesterday but I only got 278 likes so far . Is there any better way to promote it to get traffic quicker ? I'd like to hear about your opinion and if you could comment also on how you find the site , that'd be great !

Thanks !

semi.makala, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  2. Instantser

Instantser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only way to get quick traffic is to purchase targetted visitors. If you want quality traffic, however, that is another question. Use SocialMedia, forum and blog linkbuilding, submitting articles to directories, submitting your videos to Vimeo and Youtube, creating Squidoo lens, etc.

Instantser, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  3. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on your budget, Google Adwords will send you as much traffic as you're willing to spend. Be sure to set a budget though, so you don't end up accruing more clicks than you can afford!
    You'll want to track the referrals from Adwords (or whatever advertising medium you use) so you truly understand where good money is being spent.

gotlivechat, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  4. buysell-browse

buysell-browse Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, so you get all this traffic, then... what? The question is: how do you monetize a free classifieds advertising site? Your customers don't pay to place ads, and you are spending good money to basically attract... freeloaders. :)

Having started such a site myself across the pond (buysell-browse.com), just to see if it can be done differently, I am now curious to find out.

buysell-browse, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  5. Mackos

Mackos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In fact it's hardest part of job.
    What you can do is:
    • SEO job, good keywords and high position is most important thing
    • Advertisment in social media
    • Ads in banner-display media like adview.pro, adwords OR (if you have enough money) Affiliate network with CPL/CPA model
    • Hire a graphic designer to design creative but SIMPLE template.

Mackos, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  6. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use other social media sites like Google Plus, Linkedin, Youtube, and Twitter to get traffic. Learn the ins and outs of social media and you can't go wrong.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  7. sanjaysingh183

sanjaysingh183 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i Think now days social media and seo are best way to get traffice for your site. Google adward also give u traffice but its too much expensive you b seo you got organic traffice for long term. check upload_2013-9-13_16-4-8.png

sanjaysingh183, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  8. amiluvu

amiluvu Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are lot of ways to get traffic,,these days facebook ads for pennies strategy is a good way to bring target cheap traffic

amiluvu, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First of all, congratulation on launching your classifieds! We've been in business for almost 2 years now, growing in leaps and bounds and getting tens of thousands in monthly views.

When we first started we used these 3 primary modes of advertising to get us out there (still use some of them until today):

1. AdCenter (Bing) - you may not get as much traffic as you would with AdWords, but their advertising is superb and affordable nonetheless.
    2. Using all sorts of social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and now G+. Creating business pages on Facebook and G+ is a must.
    3. Creating your own affiliate program. It's not easy, but it is definitely worth it. Word of mouth is still a powerful thing and when others tell their friends or website visitors to visit your site - they most definitely will.

Our advantage is we have paid advertising. If eventually you want to create your own affiliate program you will need to come up with a way to make people want to post premium ads. In our case our featured and all cities ads get maximum exposure and that's what makes our visitors want to use them.

qwikad.com, Sep 21, 2013 IP