1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i build a back link from my website ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mt33, Mar 18, 2011.

hello everyone

i want to build a backlink from my website what software or website do you suggest for building backlink and increase my PR ?

thanks

mt33, Mar 18, 2011 IP
  2. @yourservice

@yourservice Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you telling, you want to build backlinks for your site? Or you want to build a backlink from your site? If you're asking first question and want to use a software, then you can search online, there are many, just use the phrase "backlink building software", if you're asking 2nd question, then it'll be link giving backlink to someone from ur site, so you can ask the link getter, where he wants the link to be for example in-text (in a blog post, if blog) etc.

@yourservice, Mar 18, 2011 IP
  3. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems like that you want to create more backlinks for your site to increase your PR

I would suggest you to read some articles about link building and you will get a better idea

You can start with link exchange with other webmasters in the same niche ...

SSC, Mar 19, 2011 IP
  4. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sorry i meant how to build backlinks for my website ?

thanks

mt33, Mar 19, 2011 IP
  5. A.J

A.J Peon

Best Answers:
    There are various free and paid ways to do it. If you want to invest some money you can use seolinkvine or other similar services.

A.J, Mar 19, 2011 IP